Preparing for your “full betty”
• BE CLEAN!! Please try and come freshly showered!!
• Hair needs to be at least ¼ to ½ inch long….10-14 day stubble.
• Caffeine and alcohol can create acidity in the body, making skin more sensitive. Try to abstain prior to service
• Taking an Advil or Motrin ½ hour before the service can sometimes help with pain and inflammation
• A gentle body scrub prior to service will help eliminate dead cells around skin pores and hair follicles, making your waxing service easier.
• CHILL!!!.... mental preparation is the most important…..if you come in relaxed and ready to go you will have a much more pleasant experience!